I have completed the CRCR Assessment and I am happy to share some tips.
1. Take some notes on a notebook as it helps to understand the materials better.
2. Do not read the units in a hurry, give ample time for each unit.
3. Take the exam when you feel comfortable and ready
4. Read every question and answer carefully to ensure you understand them better.
5. Be fully present and do not panic, worrying does not help.
I have some notes that I have created and if anyone needs them I can help. My email is email@example.com