HFMA recently implemented helpful reminders for communicating course progress to all learners. To help address different stages in course progress we identified three messages and cadence as follows:
- 90 days after the start of the program
- Subject line: How is your <XXXXX> program going?
- 180 days after the start of the program
- Subject line: Your <XXXXX> program will expire in 6 months
- 45 days before the program expires
- Subject line: You’re almost there! Your <XXXXX> program will expire in 6 weeks.
Example email reminder:
Dear HFMA Colleague,
It’s been 3 months since you signed up for the Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) certification program. How is it going? Once you earn your certification, you’ll be able to show off your expertise by downloading a certificate and a digital badge and share your accomplishment with your manager and peers.
Reminder, if you do not pass the certification test on your first attempt, you’ll need to wait at least 30 days before you can test again.
Need help? Here are some additional resources to guide you along the way:
Access the training:
- Go to www.hfma.org
- Click Sign in (in the upper right corner of the page)
- Enter your email and password
- Click My eLearning in the dark blue menu in the upper right corner
- You will be directed to the HFMA Online Learning portal. From your dashboard (top right) you can find the certification previously started
Additional study aids:
- Get help from your HFMA Community
- Find a local chapter study group
Questions? Contact us today. We’re here to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
The notifications are sent only to those that have not yet completed their training, as opposed to everyone enrolled. The objectives?
- Increase HFMA certification and course completion rates
- Awareness for the learner of program availability and expiration
- Reminder for the learner how to access courses and resources available
Questions about this new communication? Email email@example.com